Sunday, April 3, 2011

parent's talk

woke up late in the afternoon today, at about 1.30 +
started the day off pretty well until i had my brunch
with my parents.
well, as much of us do, talking issues with parents.
had a inspiring talk with them,
tell them my problems lately, untie the questions that's tie to
my head recently. most of my emotional thoughts had been completely wiped off.
am really glad, after few months of this emotional thoughts.
well, it's great to have a talk with someone once in a while,
doesn't matter who they are.
sometimes, my heart and thought can go wild but what is important
is never let down your focus. it determines where you will go
and stand in future. It's about time i prove myself and anyone else,
i am not ordinary student. I'm smart and perfect scholar if i wanted to.
This is the lesson i learn today.


Besides that, i've visited a blog of my friend lately.
Her blog , as usual, always inspiring and give me new fresh
of taste of life everytime. I do learn something.
I remember very well , the memories I've been with this friend.
We even go more beyond than friends. erherm.
But, something just pulls me off from getting closer to her,
each time, i advance, something just pullls me back,
like the magnet, always a gap between the north and south pole.
something unexplainable.
Well, I'm glad I've been through lots of experience with her.
I guess she had forgotten me and move on with her life.
Anyway, the only thing i can do, is whispering softly inside my heart.
Best of luck in everything ; simple as that.
Sometimes people just go without saying a word, but what they left us
is with beautiful memories and unforgettable spice of life.

0 comments: