Monday, December 6, 2010

6th of December

Today, my friend called and explain he had did a wrong move,
telling the girl he adore, he likes her .
the girl didn't reply and he's worry what the results might be.
Well, i told him.

Sometimes when you love someone, it doesn't mean you need to be together with her.



I always tell myself this, no matter how much you miss her and need her,
what is meant to be , will meant to be.
look closely and truly understand the phrase.
You,yeah you .
I want to tell you that it's been a year, i haven't change the way i felt for you.
Although, i've been in different relationships throughout the year .
I've gotta tell you I miss you so much &
I wish you all the best in your life .





when you talk about life,
there are many different ways of expressing and describing it,
but one thing i know about life is,
not to be afraid of doing things that's right .
you might end up not getting the response you want,
but at least you won't regret doing it.
life it's not complicated like how we look it is,
it's us that makes things complicated .

0 comments: